Aylsham Riding Boots; A good all-rounder, stylish and versatile boots that make the perfect companion to riders who are truly passionate about their riding and horse care.With a contoured fit and suitable for all riding disciplines; from hacking to schooling and jumping.
- The close-fit ankle is complimented by the supple nubuck leather which provides support with comfort.
- The rubber sole is a versatile width and suits most foot widths for ladies and men.
- With a shaped toe, it fits well in the stirrup with enough tread for everyday chores and yet is not too heavy or clumpy for riding. Inside the boot, the X-comfort insole provides “ Xtreme” cushioning for all-day wear at the stables.
- The Aylsham Riding Boots are weatherproof and breathable, repelling most wet conditions.
- The foam-backed textile “Pacifico” lining incorporates a breathable membrane that provides insulation against harsh winter weather. And yet, the lining is breathable for warmer seasons making them ideal for all-weather riding.
- The YKK zip is secured at the top with a Zip lock closure and fastened with a top strap and Tuffa popper.
- The Inner pad has passed our extensive trials where we set out to find the correct “feel” of close contact when riding.
- The perforated surface provides grip and the suppleness of the European nubuck leather makes a perfect combination to help keep the lower leg secure, yet flexible.
- For a boot that is also happy with all-day wear and stable duties and the “feel” that it gives in the saddle sets it apart from so many “Yard” boots on the market.